Click to zoom
Suprema RealScan-F is an optical palmprint scanner. The compact, light-weight scanner is suitable for mobile operation.
The scanner is able to capture these types of palm prints and fingerprints:
- Lower & upper palm
- Writer's palm
- Four-finger slap
- Dual flat fingerprints (dual thumbs)
- Single flat fingerprint
- Single rolled fingerprint
The manufacturer specifies that the scanner is compliant with FBI IQS Appendix F requirements. It features slippage detection for flat and rolled fingerprints. Also specified IP64 Ingress Protectio rating and USB or DC 12V power supply.
Support modules for this scanner are included in:
- MegaMatcher 12.2 SDK – includes components for palm print capture and multiple fingers capture and segmentation.
- MegaMatcher On Card 11.2 SDK – includes components for single flat fingerprints capture.
- VeriFinger 12.2 SDK – includes components for multiple fingers capture and segmentation.
|Scanner Name||RealScan-FC Compact Palmprint Live Scanner|
|Manufacturer||Suprema ID, Inc.|
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit)|
|Image capture area||131 x 130 mm (5.2" x 5.1")|
|Palm print image size||2500 x 2500 pixels|
|Fingerprint image size||
1600 x 1500 pixels (for 4 finger slaps)
800 x 750 pixels (for single rolled or flat finger)
|Device size||193 x 315 x 150 mm (7.6" x 12.4" x 5.9")|
|Device weight||5.26 kg (11.61 lbs)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +50°C (32°F ~ 122°F)|
|Operating humidity||10% - 90% (non-condencing)|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other Suprema scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs also include support modules for these Suprema scanners:
- BioMini Plus and BioMini Plus2
- BioMini Slim and BioMini SFU-S20
- BioMini Slim 2
- BioMini Slim 3
- BioMini Combo
- RealScan-G10 and RealScan-G10F