UPEK EikonTouch 500
Click to zoom
UPEK EikonTouch 500 is a capacitive fingerprint reader with ruggedized sensor coating.
The scanner is no longer manufactured.
|Scanner Name||EikonTouch 500|
Previously by UPEK, Inc.
|Supported OS (*)||Microsoft Windows (32-bit and 64-bit),
Android (with root access)
|Image capture area (Platen size)||13 x 18 mm (0.5" x 0.7")|
|Fingerprint image size||256 x 360 pixels|
|Device size||84 x 34 x 14 mm (3.3" x 1.4" x 0.6")|
|Device weight||80 grams (2.8 oz)|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Operating humidity||5% - 93% at +30°C|
* These operating systems are supported by Neurotechnology SDKs. Device manufacturers may have different lists of supported operating systems.
Other UPEK scanners
Neurotechnology SDKs include support module for these UPEK scanners:
- EikonTouch 300 – a flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS2S touch sensor and rugged coating.
- EikonTouch 700 – a FIPS 201 / PIV compliant flat fingerprint reader with capacitive TCS1C touch sensor.
- Eikon – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon Solo – a desktop fingerprint reader, based on TCS5B capacitive swipe sensor.
- Eikon To Go – a fingerprint reader in dongle form factor, based on TCS4C capacitive swipe sensor.