MegaMatcher On Card SDK
Multimodal Biometric on Card Comparison
MegaMatcher On Card SDK offers matching-on-card technology that stores a person's fingerprint, iris and face templates on a smart card and performs template matching in a microprocessor embedded in the card, instead of matching biometric information on a PC processor.
The match-on-card method ensures that personal biometric information does not transfer to an external computer as it would in a more basic template-on-card system. More than 150 million smart cards and secure elements worldwide already include MegaMatcher On Card.
MegaMatcher On Card SDK is developed utilizing a set of ISO/IEC standards to enable interoperability with and easy integration into existing smart card and/or biometric systems.
An integrator should obtain a MegaMatcher On Card 12 SDK (EUR 439) to develop a end-user product based on MegaMatcher On Card technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used for all projects and by all the developers within the integrator's company.
These PC-side components and licenses are included with MegaMatcher On Card 12 SDK:
- 2 single computer licenses for Fingerprint Card Extractor
- 1 single computer license for Face Card Extractor
- 1 single computer license for Iris Card Extractor
Integrators can obtain additional PC-side component licenses if more component licenses are required for the development process.
Smart cards with installed fingerprint and/or iris and/or face matching component for the product development may be obtained according to stock, availability of suppliers and export regulations.
To deploy their developed products, an integrator need obtain the additional smart cards with fingerprint, iris and/or face matching engines and the licenses of components for every computer or device, where component will be installed together with integrator's product. Integrators can purchase additional MegaMatcher On Card extractor component licenses if required at anytime.
Additional cards with installed fingerprint, iris and/or face matching component for the product deployment can be obtained at any time, according to stock and availability of suppliers.
License activation options
The components are copy-protected. The following license activation options are available:
Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for particular MegaMatcher On Card components on particular computer or device.
The activation is done via the Internet or by email.
After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage.
Note: activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer or a mobile/embedded device; the license file allows to run particular MegaMatcher On Card components on that computer or device after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer or device by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
Volume License Manager.
Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle.
The license activation may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for MegaMatcher On Card components in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a MegaMatcher On Card component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer licenses via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for MegaMatcher On Card components across multiple computers or mobile/embedded devices in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer or device on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a MegaMatcher On Card component may be used as a dongle, allowing the MegaMatcher On Card component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
All SDK and component licenses are perpetual and do not have expiration. There are no annual fee or any other fees except license purchasing fee. It is possible to move licenses from one computer or device to another. Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.