Face identification for stand-alone or Web applications
VeriLook facial identification technology is designed for biometric systems developers and integrators. The technology assures system performance and reliability with live face detection, simultaneous multiple face recognition and fast face matching in 1-to-1 and 1-to-many modes.
Available as a software development kit that allows development of stand-alone and Web-based solutions on Microsoft Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android platforms.
An integrator should obtain either a VeriLook 12.2 Standard SDK (EUR 339) or VeriLook 12.2 Extended SDK (EUR 859) to develop a end-user product based on VeriLook technology. The SDK needs to be purchased just once and may be used for all projects and by all the developers within the integrator's company.
The table lists the biometric components and their quantities which are included in VeriLook SDK (the list can be narrowed with filtering by certain requirements based on the target biometric system):
Integrators can obtain additional component licenses if more component licenses are required for the development process.
To deploy their developed products, an integrator need obtain licenses of components for every computer or device, where component will be installed together with integrator's product. See Product Advisor to find out what specific components will be needed for the deployment of your system. Integrators can purchase additional VeriLook component licenses if required at anytime.
License activation options
The components are copy-protected. The following license activation options are available:
Serial numbers are used to activate licenses for particular VeriLook components on particular computer or device.
The activation is done via the Internet or by email.
After activation the network connection is not required for single computer license usage.
- Activation by serial number is not suitable for ARM-Linux, except BeagleBone Black and Raspberry Pi 3 devices.
- Activation by serial number is not suitable for virtual environments.
- Internet activation. A special license file is stored on a computer or a mobile/embedded device; the license file allows to run particular VeriLook components on that computer or device after checking the license over the Internet. Internet connection should be available periodically for a short amount of time. A single computer license can be transferred to another computer or device by moving the license file there and waiting until the previous activation expires.
Volume License Manager.
Licenses may be stored in a volume license manager dongle.
The license activation may be performed without connection to the Internet and is suitable for virtual environments.
Volume license manager is used on site by integrators or end users to manage licenses for VeriLook components in the following ways:
- Activating single computer licenses – An installation license for a VeriLook component will be activated for use on a particular computer. The number of available licenses in the license manager will be decreased by the number of activated licenses.
- Managing single computer licenses via a LAN or the Internet – The license manager allows the management of installation licenses for VeriLook components across multiple computers or mobile/embedded devices in a LAN or over the Internet. The number of managed licenses is limited by the number of licenses in the license manager. No license activation is required and the license quantity is not decreased. Once issued, the license is assigned to a specific computer or device on the network.
- Using license manager as a dongle – A volume license manager containing at least one license for a VeriLook component may be used as a dongle, allowing the VeriLook component to run on the particular computer where the dongle is attached.
All SDK and component licenses are perpetual and do not have expiration. There are no annual fee or any other fees except license purchasing fee. It is possible to move licenses from one computer or device to another. Neurotechnology provides a way to renew the license if the computer undergoes changes due to technical maintenance.
The Licensing Agreement contains all licensing terms and conditions.
Note that you unambiguously accept this agreement by placing an order using Neurotechnology online ordering service or by email or other means of communications. Please read the agreement before making an order.
Other Licensing Options
The above described licensing model is intended for end-user product developers. Integrators who want to develop and sell a VeriLook-based development tool (with API, programming possibilities, programming samples, etc.), must obtain permission from Neurotechnology and sign a special VAR agreement.
For more information please contact us.
The VeriLook enterprise license allows an unlimited use of VeriLook components in end-user products for a specific territory, market segment or project. Specific restrictions would be included in the licensing agreement.
The enterprise license price depends on the application size and the number of potential users of the application within the designated territory, market segment or project.
For more information please contact us.